READ BELOW FOR A LIST OF OUR NEXT UPCOMING EVENTS!
SCGC Open Club Meetings
Want to know the latest happenings in your local Gator Club? Join us on the 2nd Tuesday of each month for our Monthly Meetings! Arrive at 5:30 PM for social time; we start the meeting agenda at 6:30 PM sharp. All members are invited and encouraged to attend. It’s a great way to get to know fellow Gators!
4200 N Wickham Rd, Melbourne, FL 32935
SPACE COAST GATOR CLUB BAHAMAS GETAWAY CRUISE
5-day, 4-night cruise on the MSC Davina from Port Canaveral
The All-Inclusive Yacht Club Experience
Sunday through Thursday, September 25-29, 2022
- The MSC is the newest cruise line to homeport a ship at Port Canaveral.
- All cabins (25 blocked for this event) are in the all-inclusive and exclusive Yacht Club area of the ship
- As the Yacht Club is an exclusive area, passengers booked in cabins outside the Yacht Club will not have access to the area.
- Private Yacht Club pool and deck with bar and grill,
- Private Yacht Club Topsail Lounge
- Private Yacht Club Restaurant (Le Muse) open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Private beach area, including restaurant and lounge on MSC’s private island, Ocean Cay, with an overnight stay docked at the island
- Full butler service, 24-hour room service, full escort around the ship, full escort to the front of the line everywhere
- All-inclusive food and beverage package good at every bar on the ship.
- Sunday, September 25, 2022
- 6pm – Depart from Port Canaveral, USA
- Monday, September 26, 2022
- 12 Noon – Arrive at Nassau, Bahamas
- 7pm – Depart from Nassau, Bahamas
- Tuesday, September 27, 2022
- 8am – Arrive at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve
- Wednesday, September 28, 2022
- 6pm – Depart from Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve
- Thursday, September 29, 2022
- 7am – Arrive at Port Canaveral, USA
- $1270 pp (does not include gov’t taxes/fees of $100 pp)
- $509 pp 3rd/4th adult in stateroom
- $29 pp 3rd/4th child in stateroom
For more information, or to book your cruise, contact Lisa Moss Yates, MSC Cruise Specialist, at 336-491-7456 or email@example.com
GREAT CARS, GREAT GATORS!
An Evening at the American Muscle Car Museum
benefitting the Space Coast Gator Club Scholarship Fund
Saturday, April 23 2022, 5:30 – 8:30 pm
This 123,000 square foot complex houses the collection of Mark Pieloch. Mark has been a car enthusiast for over 40 years and has amassed over 325 cars that range from classic 1950s to 1970s American muscle cars, to modern “sophisticated” models such as the 2019 Ford GT.
An evening of:
- Light refreshments
- Live and silent auctions
- With two hours to admire over 300 beautiful muscle cars from one of America’s finest collections
Special invited guests:
- The Gator Motorsports Team and their 2022 Edition Formula race car from the UF Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- UFAA member – $75
- Non-member – $100
Make your reservation at: eventbrite.com/e/great-cars-great-gators-a-night-at-the-american-muscle-car-museum-tickets-166623057049?aff=ebdssbeac
For more information contact Dennis Kelleher at firstname.lastname@example.org